Announced Tuesday, July 11 2017, Katie Pringle was honoured with a spot in PR in Canada’s 2017 Top 40 Under 40.
November 2016, Katie Pringle co-founded Marigold Marketing and PR, a boutique agency based in Oakville, ON, focusing on social good, tech and cannabis.
During the past year, Katie has built a strong and diverse PR team with exceptional social media skills to support and reach client objectives. The Marigold team, under Katie’s leadership delivers PR strategy and execution, community management and influencer relations for over fifteen clients, representing local and national brands.
During Marigold’s first year, Katie achieved significant results for key client initiatives including:
- Leveraging social media to bring Ungalli’s brand to the national level, resulting in highest ever holiday sales and successful Kickstarter campaign
- Launching Fuego Tapas into the Oakville market through a highly successful media and influencer event
- Significantly increased engagement for War Child Canada through social media activations and community building
- Katie and team launched TSL, a live sport streaming service, creating an online persona from the ground up including influencer management
- Food Banks Canada enlisted Marigold, led by Katie Pringle to execute a social media strategy and community engagement plan in their successful quest to win $750,000 grant from Google Canada
Since joining the volunteer marketing committee, Katie has developed Safetynet Services’ social media, doubling the following. Her work has lead to a direct increase in local awareness and donations, helping individuals and families who are facing challenges in Oakville and surrounding GTA.